CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lecture #11

The last lecture was given by Sarah Zwerling, who bored me slightly, due to the fact that the art work that she was showing did not capture me or my friendly neighbors as something we had never seen before. Her installations were beautiful in video, but we lost alot of the effect because of it. It would have been much more intense to have been in the room where the installation was set up.


Her airport installation, was one that truly captivated my mind. I was not entertained by the idea, but the ultimate result was truly amazing. It took her eight months to complete one project. I could not imagine do and assignment like that for eight months. I would not want to cut out eat leave and branch. I feel that she better of been paid alot for her effort.

0 comments: