CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SELF PORTRAIT!!!!

The assignment was to scan our faces on the Epson scanners and then create an illustrator image that is made form layering layers of continuous color of the forms that repeat throughout the surfaces of our face. As we build we most think about how the colors that we pick up with the eye dropper will interact with the other colors. In the end there will be over a hundred layers that work together to create a cohesive image. The first self portrait is a of me with a braid in natural flesh tones, the second is of me with a blue-ish green tone that makes me seem like an underwater creature that lurks in the dark. What I did was I opened the Illustrator file into Photoshop where I changed the Hue/Saturation and moved my color marker to get a better value of color range.


0 comments: